Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript should be written in Times New Roman 12pt, double-spaced, and adhere to the given formatting (see our Manuscript Formatting Guideline for further instructions).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript, rather than within the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
By publishing in 3BIO journal, you [and your co-author(s)] agree to these terms:
Authors retain copyright for their article, while granting 3BIO journal the right to make first publication, with the work licensed under Creative Commons Attribution. This means that others are allowed to share the said work, having acknowledged the work's authorship and initial publication in 3BIO journal.
Authors may arrange for a separate, additional contract for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal article's published version, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted, and even encouraged, to post their article online (e.g. in library repositories or on their personal/professional website) prior to and during the submission process. This is expected to lead to productive exchanges, as well as increased citation of your work.
In regard to the first publication that the author(s) grants to the publisher of the journal (the School of Life Sciences and Technology, Institut Teknologi Bandung), based on the terms and conditions of the CC BY NC SA 4.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/), the author(s) allows the publisher to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, create adaptations, and to commercially use the work, if stated by the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.