ITB Journal (formerly Proceedings ITB), the official ITB scientific journal, has been published since 1961. It serves as a vehicle for ITB’s faculty members and contributors from outside of ITB to publish research findings in science, technology and fine arts. Starting with the 2007 edition (Volume 39), Proceedings ITB change its name to ITB Journal and publish four journal series.
Four series of ITB Journal are:
- ITB Journal of Science (ISSN: 1978-3043)
- ITB Journal of Engineering Science (ISSN: 1978-3051)
- ITB Journal of Information and Communication Technology (ISSN: 1978-3086)
- ITB Journal of Visual Art and Design (ISSN: 1978-3078).
Begin in 2013, in order to have more readers and contributors from international society, our title changed to:
- Journal of Mathematical and Fundamental Sciences (ISSN: 2337-5760)
- Journal of Engineering and Technological Sciences (ISSN: 2337-5779)
- Journal of ICT Research and Applications (ISSN: 2337-5787)
- Journal of Visual Art and Design (ISSN: 2337-5795).
ITB Journal of Science, Engineering Science, and Information and Communication Technology are now accredited by Indonesia Directorate General for Higher Education (DIKTI)and indexed by:
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR)
- CrossRef (DOI)
- Index Copernicus
- Google Scholar
- Open J-Gate
- The Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB by University Library of Regensburg
- EBSCO Open Science Directory
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Source Index
- ISJD-Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI).