Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (the Author's Statement form is available in Author Guidelines, https://journals.itb.ac.id/index.php/jmfs/guide). The form has been signed by the author(s) and should be uploaded as a Supplementary File upon the submission process.
- The author is obligated to recommend at least 3 (three) suitable international/overseas/foreign referees and at least 3 (three) suitable local/domestic referees for your article who do not have any research cooperation with authors within the last three years (please provide names, institution, and email address). Total candidates of the referee are at least 6 (six) referees. We prefer you to provide the referee's ORCID or SCOPUS Author ID or Web of Science ResearcherID. The Journal will consider carefully any recommended referees, but will not always follow the reviewer recommendations. The Author is also requested to send the highlights of the paper for reviewers. The Submission Form of referee candidates and paper’s highlights can be obtained here and should be uploaded as a Supplementary File upon the submission process.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF document file format that has been complied with Review Template in Author Guideline Chapters 9, 10, and 11. If you upload the submission in PDF, you may upload the LaTeX source as a Supplementary file in compressed form (ZIP/RAR). However, please note that the copy edit process for the accepted manuscript will be done in .doc or .docx format only.
- The author has provided all co-authors' names as well as their respective valid email addresses and full postal address in "Step 3. Entering the Submissions' Metadata". Invalid author's and co-authors' names and the e-mail address(es) or different from writing in the manuscript will result in the submission being rejected without a review process.
- The author requires to submit a cover letter that includes a brief description of the reported research paper: the novelty, the importance, and the significance of the report.