About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Civil Engineering has an area of expertise consisting of Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering & Management, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Ocean Engineering
Peer Review Process
- The author sends the manuscript on the editor team to do the selection of script writing that has been determined based on the selection criteria script (Accepted / Denied). Note: If the script are rejected it will be sent back to the author so that the manuscript is corrected in accordance with the selection criteria of the manuscript. If it still does not match then the script is rejected.
- The manuscript which has been received through the editor team in accordance with the selection criteria of the manuscript, will be sent to a minimum of 2 jury teams (as a Reviewer with expert criteria in their specific science, willing to provide time to check the manuscript to be reviewed within 2 weeks) that have been determined by the editor team according to their area of expertise. The time of delivery for the review process conducted by the jury are 2 weeks.
- The results of reviews that have been performed by a senior jury team (have reviewed for the manuscript for more than 1 year) or junior (have reviewed less than 1 year) will be sent to the editor team. The results submitted to the editor team will be either a major revision or a minor revision. Note: Information on major and minor revisions will be attached when the jury send the manuscript results.
- The team of editors will send the results of the assessment of the manuscript that has been examined by the jury, to the author.
- The author will revise the results of the manuscript assessment and sent to the editor team.
- If the revised appraisal result is major, the manuscript shall be sent to the jury for further assessment. If the revision is a minor result will be checked by the editor team and repaired. And if the result is received the manuscript will continue to the editing process and ready to be published for nomination.
Journal of Civil Engineering is a scientific journal published periodically every three months on April, August, and December. The following journal identifies Volume, Number and Years. First published in 1990 and each year published in 3 Volumes with 3 Numbers edition consistently until now.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Sources of Support
Civil Engineering Undergraduate Program
Journal of Civil Engineering is a scientific journal published periodically every three months on April, August and December.
Journal of Civil Engineering was published for the first time in 1990 with a mission as a pioneer in the scientific research publication of Civil Engineering in Indonesia.
As a national media, Journal of Civil Engineering is expected to accommodate the need for a media to disseminate information and latest publication for researchers and practitioners of Civil Engineering in Indonesia. In its development, Journal of Civil Engineering has been accredited based on the decision letter of Directorate General of Research and Development Strengthening, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, no. : 32a/E/KPT/2017, dated 26 April 2017 as a national scientific journal since 1996 and is currently has been re-accredited on April 2017.
With this achievement, Journal of Civil Engineering has been established as a media with high quality. Until now the Journal of Civil Engineering still an process to maintain its quality scientific publishing only the latest research results in the domain of Civil Engineering.