For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of Jurnal Sosioteknologi (can be downloaded on the Style Guide page)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF JURNAL SOSIOTEKNOLOGI
1. The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals.
2. The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the social, humanities, and technology.
3. Scripts can be written either in Indonesian or in English.
4. The manuscript is written with Times New Roman of font 12 with single spacing and one column format. The manuscript begins with abstract of 100-150 words written in Indonesian and English. The English-language abstracts are typed slanted with font of 10.
5. Title, abstract, and key words are written in Indonesian and English. Abstracts should clearly indicate background of the problems, objectives, theories and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
6. The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first place.
7. Scripts are organized into five subheadings in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, as well as the benefits of the research, (b) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research, (c) Results and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in sub-chapters, (d) Conclusion: written in the form of a summary and if necessary, each paragraph containing conclusions of the research can be given serial numbers. (e) bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the APA Style of Citation. Use the Mendeley application to facilitate the inclusion of references.
8. Review script can be written in Indonesian or English as many as 5-7 pages. The script is written in the following sequence: book identity, biography of author, introduction, discussion, and cover.
9. Sources of references / citations listed in the script are the primary reference sources in the form of research reports or articles published in the scientific journal / magazine in the last 10 years.
10. Technical of writing citations uses the enclosed reference technique (name, year).
• Article Format has met the Style Guide of Jurnal Sosioteknologi.
• The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other journals.
• The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.
11. This journal charges the following author fees. Article Publication: IDR 1.500.000 . If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs. If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The format of article is subject to the Style Guide of Jurnal Sosioteknologi.
2. The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other publishers.
3. The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.
4. My contact phone number is in the account profile as a requirement to process the articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
ISSN: 1858-3474 E-ISSN: 2443-258X
Redaksi Jurnal Sosioteknologi
KK Ilmu Kemanusiaan FSRD ITB
Gd. Labtek VII Lt. 1, Jalan Ganesha 10, Bandung 40132 Indonesia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.